If you are in the market to hire a casino rental company in a major metropolitan area, there are often a handful of companies to choose from. Price is always a major consideration, but you want to make sure that you are getting the QUALITY that you expect for your party for the price you are willing to pay. The major factors that you need to consider when looking for a quality casino rental company are Quality Equipment, Professional Dealers, and Event Coordination Services…all at a reasonable price. Here are some questions you should ask to help you get a better feel for a prospective casino rental company. 우리카지노 도메인
- How many players can each of your tables accommodate?
- Do the tables have built-in drink holders? If not, where do guest put their drinks when playing?
- Are the table tops FELT covered with padding beneath?
- Do the felts tops have the games that will be played printed on them?
- Do you provide chairs for the ‘sit down’ games?
- Do you use casino-quality chips (Clay or Ceramic at 8 to 10 grams)?
- What color/denomination chips do you use?
- Do you have a uniform or dress code for your dealers?
- How long have that dealers worked for you?
- Will the dealers be playing with the same rules as in a real casino?
- Will the dealers be taking any breaks during the event?
Event Coordination Services
- Is someone available that can walk me through the planning and execution to help me get the most out of this event?
- I am holding a fund-raiser. What is the best way to organize everything?
- Setup needs to be completed before my guests arrive, but we don’t want to open the casino until after we have eaten dinner. Is that possible?
After you have gone down the list and asked several companies these important question, you should begin to have a feel for who will be able to provide you with the most realistic casino experience. After all, this is what you are looking for and even if you can find a ½ price deal from a fly-by-night company, you and your guests wont be satisfied if they did not get the genuine ‘Vegas’ experience. As with any other type of service company, you can ask all of the right questions on the front end, but it wont be until you actually see them in action that you will know for sure if you are going to get what you expected.
Here is one last acid test when you have narrowed down the playing field. Ask the companies on your short list if they have any events for other customers scheduled in the near future that you can pop in on to see the operation in action! A good quality casino hosting business will remain relatively busy and have multiple events for you to choose from to audit. The ‘wanna-bees’ will have nothing more than excuses because they would be embarrassed for you to see what they really look like.
So there are all of the tools you should need to help you find a quality casino rental company. There is a fair amount of due diligence that you can and should do on the front end to make sure that you are selecting a casino rental company that will do right by you and your guests. If you or your delegate do not have the time to perform the proper screening on the front end and you end up hiring a company based solely on price, then here are some good ‘tongue-in-cheek’ ways to tell if you’ve been scammed (with apologies to David Letterman):
The Top 10 Ways to Tell if You’ve Been SCAMMED
by a “Wanna-bee” Casino Rental Company
10 – You think you’ve seen the guy that setup the equipment before in a 70’s porn flick
9 – They used light-weight plastic chips that said “Bicycle”
8 – Cards at the poker table keep getting stuck in the staples holding down the felt
7 – Lots of ‘do-overs’ on the Roulette Wheel because the ball kept getting stuck on the rim
6 – The Craps table used small dice with rounded corners and the dots were almost worn off
5 – There was a waiting line at one Black Jack table because that dealer payed double for a win
4 – Play at the poker table paused when the dealer’s ankle bracelet started beeping
3 – The dealers’ uniforms were a t-shirt with a tux & bow tie printed on it
2 – One Texas Hold ’em Pot had to be split because two players both had the Ace of Spades in the hole
1 – Dealers stuck around and crashed the party after the event was over
Just a little casino rental company humor that in some cases as a little too close to the truth. Do yourself a favor and do a little homework on the front end. You’ll be glad you did.